When it comes to downloading e-books, our patrons have the Advantage. Look for titles marked with the Advantage symbol for items exclusively for our patrons with shortened hold times. New Advantage titles added this month include:
- A Day of Small Beginnings, Lisa Pearl Rosenbaum
- Friends Forever, Danielle Steel
- The Good Father, Diane Chamberlain
- Heading Out to Wonderful, Robert Goolrick
- I Am Forbidden, Anouk Markovits
- Last Summer, Holly Chamberlain
- The Newlyweds, Nell Freudenberger
- The Reluctant Matchmaker, Shobhan Bantwal
- Size 12 and Ready to Rock, Meg Cabot
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home, Carol Rifka Brunt
- Tuesday’s Child, Fern Michaels
- The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D., Nichole Bernier
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, Rachel Joyce
- Wicked Business, Janet Evanovich
- The World Without You, Joshua Henkin
- 15 Seconds, Andrew Gross
- Bloodline, James Rollins
- Criminal, Karin Slaughter
- Damage Control, John Gilstrap
- The Deposit Slip, Todd M. Johnson
- Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn
- Heartbroken, Lisa Unger
- Mission to Paris, Alan Furst
- The Operative, Andrew Britton
- Snatched: A Novella, Karin Slaughter
- The Third Gate, Lincoln Child
What is the Advantage?
The e-books in MyMediaMall by OverDrive are shared among a number of libraries. This arrangement provides access to a much greater number of titles than any one library could afford on its own, but it can also mean long hold queues for the hottest new items. That's where the Advantage program comes in.
Items marked with the Advantage symbol have copies we have purchased exclsuviely for you, our patrons, and not shared among other participating libraries. Log in, select an Advantage title, and you should be able to access that item within just a few weeks—and sometimes even immediately.
Note: You must be logged in to MyMediaMall by Overdrive with your Vernon Area Library card in order to check out or see any of the Advantage titles listed.
Check out these and thousands of other Advantage and shared titles for your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or other e-reader, available through MyMediaMall by Overdrive. Free to borrow, no late fees, ever.